Laptop Loan Program
Engineering IT offers use of laptops for events, travel, or temporary replacement for a broken machine.
Faculty, staff, and grad students of the Grainger College of Engineering.
- Pick up your laptop from any helpdesk location. See footer for information.
- Use the laptop with your University NetID or a generic local administrator account.
- Skype for Business, Box, Microsoft Office, and other common applications come pre-installed.
- Additional software may be available upon request.
- Loans are usually limited to two weeks.
- Undergraduates must be able to provide the NetID of a faculty or staff member who will consent to be liable for any damages to the laptop.
- Please request your laptop at least 24 hours in advance.
What You Get
- Windows laptop
- Carrying case
- Wired mouse
- Ethernet cable
- Additional items may be available on request and are subject to availability.
How To Request
Please fill out our Laptop Request Webform.