A electronic calendar system available for students and faculty.
Any user with a NetID.
Through your NetID in Outlook, you can customize your own calendar. You can use it to track your class schedule, seminars, career fairs, and collaborate with others to arrange meetings. You can also:
- Share calendars and view calendars shared with you
- Work with multiple and public calendars
- Create one-time or recurring reminders, which send email alerts
- Attach files to appointments
- Check and track attendee availability
- Schedule conference rooms and equipment
This service is free of charge.
To get started on your interactive calendar, refer to this page and choose the platform pertaining to you.